To be honest, I can’t say I drink coffee every single day. But a few times a week on those days when I need an extra push to get through, this is my all time favorite iced coffee recipe! Let’s face it Mamas, we do not have very much time in the day and we all are trying our best to stay as healthy as possible. This recipe is the best because it is so quick, easy, and the best part is… it’s low calorie! I mean who doesn’t need a great low calorie iced coffee recipe??
To start here are the exact ingredients I use as well as the Ninja coffee maker both my husband and I love.
–Jordan’s Skinny Syrups Mocha and Salted Caramel Flavors
One of the reasons we love this Ninja coffee maker is because it has an iced coffee option! However, if you don’t have a coffee maker like this, that is totally ok. There are easy ways to make your own iced coffee at home using a regular coffee maker and coffee grounds/beans, one of which can be found here.
Jordan’s Skinny Syrups are the best because they add such flavor without adding any calories! Yes, you read that right, they are a zero calorie sweetener!
Step by Step:
1. Choose which size you want to do and put the corresponding amount of Cameron’s coffee in the Ninja coffee maker.
2. Fill your Yeti with ice, all the way to the top!
3. Put 1 TBSP of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
4. I use 3 pumps of Jordan’s Skinny Syrups. 1.5 of Mocha + 1.5 Salted Caramel. My two favorites!
5. Press start! And Yes, with this Ninja coffee maker it really is that easy!
6. Stir and ENJOY!
If you enjoyed this easy low calorie iced coffee recipe, be sure to check out my other article on my top three Jordan’s Skinny Syrups flavors!