I was just telling my husband the other day that I feel like a new woman when I have my nails and eyebrows done! Just helps me feel all put together! Someday I would love to get my eyebrows micro-bladed, I just need to build up the courage! So until then, here is how I dye my eyebrows at home, and I LOVE the results!
Here’s what you will need!
- Just For Men Kit (I use shade Medium Brown)
- Eyebrow comb and small bristle brush
- A plate or small bowl to mix your dye together
- Make up wipes or remover
Step by Step (Video guide can be found on my Instagram Reels Page)
- First make sure your eyebrows are waxed and shaped exactly how you want them!
- Mix equal parts color base and color developer and stir. I use just about a drop of each. Your kit should last you for several uses!
- Start applying the mixture with your small bristle brush just as you would if you were going to fill in and do your eyebrows. This dye will color your skin too, so if you had any spots you needed to fill in, you could totally do that! I tend to stick with the natural shape of my eyebrow.
- Once applied I comb through my eyebrows with the eyebrow comb. This helps all of the hair to colored!
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes
- Wipe clean with makeup remover or wipe.
- YAY! You have an easy, quick, DIY microblade!
Have you ever tried to dye your eyebrows at home? Let me know what you think! If you have any questions feel free to comment below!